20 Fun Facts about Holly
Posted by Russell Boyt on Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 1:32 PM By Russell Boyt / December 17, 2020 Comment
The RBRE Group
20 Fun Facts about Holly
- I love Lakota coffee and I always order a 4-shot iced white chocolate mocha. Did I say Love? I meant addicted. My day cannot start until after I've had one.
- I eat Tabasco on everything.
- My family is from an island called the Seychelles. It is on the east coast of Africa above Madagascar. My mom came here from the island in 1982.
- I have a beautiful little girl named Monroe; she lights up my life.
- I love to laugh.
- I love my little girl Monroe’s laugh. Her laugh is contagious and her face lights up. It makes me smile and feel a love I never thought was possible.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday, I love the spirit of the season, the gathering, the decorating, and the Christmas music.
- I love to make fresh floral arrangements. I enjoy picking up fresh flowers from Gerbes on Broadway on my way home. Arranging them, adding a pop of color and the scents around the house makes me smile.
- I hate alarm clocks. I want to throw mine against the wall. Mine goes off at 4:10 am so that I can be up for my 5 am Orange Theory fitness class. I’ve developed an internal clock that goes off just before any alarm I set, just so I don’t have to hear that horrible sound.
- I love Orange Theory fitness. It has changed my life in many positive aspects. I have pushed myself mentally and physically in ways I did not know were possible. I have lost a total of almost 50lbs since starting.
- I love to travel. My top bucket list destination is Ireland. I want to explore the sights, sounds and smells of the old world castles and local pubs.
- I also like to stay home and cook, and lounge in my clean home.
- I love a good chocolate chip cookie. My favorite is from Lakota and D. Rowes. They’re always big, fresh, soft in the middle and kinda crunchy on the edges.
- I hate being told what to do. I have authority issues. Right now, Russell is forcing me to do this list, it is nearly killing me.
- I love getting manicures and pedicures. I’m slightly obsessed with my nails looking nice and groomed. It bothers me when they are not.
- I hate rude people. It makes me sad, mad and upset all at once.
- I am an animal lover. I have a special place in my heart for dogs. Big dogs. I am a huge fan of English Mastiffs and Rottweilers. I have had one mastiff named Kingston and many Rottweilers over the years. My last buddy was named Ayden.
- I am a very sensitive person and tend to feel more emotions than I would like. Must be a Pisces thing.
- I like to get dolled up, but I also love a day in leggings and a hoodie with no makeup. See #12
- Fried Green Tomatoes is my all-time favorite movie. It was my favorite movie to watch at my grandmother’s house in the little town of Hawk Point, Missouri. It was my go-to movie when I would visit her. It’s my favorite rainy-day movie to watch when I’m relaxing.
Post a Comment